A 2-part surface-tolerant epoxy composite engineered specifically for in-situ application to wet, oil contaminated, and underwater surfaces. This multi-purpose solvent-free material exhibits rapid cure and excellent adhesion to manually prepared substrates, where grit blasting cannot be achieved.
Belzona 1212 is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools and is ideal for repair kits and emergency situations, ensuring fastback in-service time.
- Multi-purpose durable surface-tolerant repair composite
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to manually prepared damp, oil contaminated, and underwater substrates
- Rapid cure even at low temperatures allows for emergency in-situ repairs without the need for hot work
- Excellent mechanical properties ensuring durability and longevity in service
- A simple 1:1 volume mix ratio makes it easy to mix and apply with no need for specialist tools
- Ideal for repair kits and emergency repair due to its versatility in use
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Outstanding corrosion and chemical resistance
- Can be machined using conventional tools